Monday, March 7, 2011

Blessed to be Jess - Maternity Session

A special maternity session for someone I've known since JHS that now has become a client. We lost touch for a number of yrs and nowhere in my mind did I think I'd be doing her maternity session and being there for some tough moments in her life. You see, this album is titled Bless to be Jess for a reason. About 2yrs ago she shared with me her battle with breast cancer, "BLESSED TO BE JESS" was the name of her team I joined in walking and raising a nice amount of money for the fight against breast cancer. After going thru chemo and being cancer free, she was told, pregnancy may be difficult (luckily she already had 2 awesome boys before diagnosed with breast cancer) but Bless to be Jess became pregnant again and this time around...with a miracle of a little girl waiting to be born, who I was able to photograph as well. I'm thankful to still be a part of Jessy's life, her family and be able to capture their moments. Love you Jessy ♥













Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment